3 Nights / 4 Days Gangtok - Darjeeling (HP- 03)
NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport–Gangtok(120 kms in 4-5hrs):
Meeting & Greeting on arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,410 ft.),Capital of Sikkim. On arrival check in to hotel, free evening. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Excursion to Changu Lake & Baba Mandir:
After breakfast start for an excursion to Changu Lake (12,312 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms from Gangtok city each way (Starts 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM). Overnight stay at Gangtok. Optional tour to Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft.) on China Border can also be arranged (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian Nationals only at an additional cost & documents required 7 days prior to departure for Nathula pass.
Gangtok Local Sightseeing - Darjeeling (115 kms / 4 hrs):
This morning (Starts 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM) for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Banjhakri Falls/Bakthang Falls,Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Flower show, Dro-dul Chorten & Institute of Tibetology. Afternoon drive to Darjeeling (7,100 ft.) Queen of the Hills. On arrival check in to hotel, free evening. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling Sightseeing – NJP/Bagdogra Airport:
Early Morning at 4:00 am drive to Tiger hill to watch the sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjunga (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. Than visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock. After sightseeing transfer to Bagdogra Airport.
- All sightseeing will be point to point basis as per the mentioned itinerary.
- All transfer & sightseeing by non ac vehicle (Maximum 8 People in a Sumo/Similar), only for Gangtok sightseeing 2 small cars will be used if the numbers of people are above 4.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Rates are valid only for Indian nationals.
- Camera tickets at various places of Sightseeing / tour.
- Personal expenses like telephone, Fax, internet, laundry, etc.
- Monumental Entry tickets etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural Calamities like landslides, road Blockage, political Disturbances (strike) etc. (to be borne on sight, by the customer)
- Any increase in taxes & fuel prices.
- Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
Documents Required :
2 Photocopy of Valid Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar/Passport for each person.
4 Copy of Passport size photo for each person.
Failing to carry above mentioned document will lead to cancellation of Changu Lake & Baba Mandir trip.
Transportation details :
All transportation would be through Sumo/Similar (Maximum 8 People), only for Gangtok city tour Maruti Van/Similar (Maximum 4 People) would be used as Sumo/Similar Vehicle are not allowed by Government to cover Gangtok City Tour. All transport cost is based on point to point basis as per the given itinerary.
NOTE: Supplement Cost for Nathula Pass is Rs.5000 per Cab.