4 Nights / 5 Days Nepal (HP- 05)
Arrive Kathmandu Airport receive and transfer to hotel and half day Local sightseeing will cover Pashupati Nath Temple “ Temple of Lord Shiva has golden roof with four silver doors situated bank of the Bagmati River” and Baudha Nath Supa built in 5th century AD; the ancient stupa is one of the biggest in the World. Evening Free for your Personal Activities.
KATHMANDU – CHITWAN
after breakfast drive to Chitwan National Park “ The best managed National Park in Asia “ adventure sports lover can go for River Rafting on the way to Chitwan and Cable Car Ride to Manokamana Temple at your own cost. Full day jungle activities in Chitwan. Till evening will move for Elephant back Safari this is the most exciting way to see natural habits of the wild animals in the Jungle. After Elephant Safari will take you for jungle walk and bird watching, A 45 minutes walk through grassland and forest. Overnight in Chitwan.
CHITWAN - Jungle Activities
Full day jungle activities in Chitwan this day you will be very busy in chitwan wake up by 06:30 hrs and breakfast will be serve at 0700 hrs. 0800 hrs till evening will move for Elephant back Safari this is the most exciting way to see natural habits of the wild animals in the Jungle. After Elephant Safari will take you for jungle walk and bird watching, A 45 minutes walk through grassland and forest upstream of the Rapti river. Canoeing ride on the Rapti River to observe crocodiles along the bands while floating back to the camp. overnight in Chitwan
CHITWAN – KATHMANDU
After breakfast drive to Kathmandu and half day local sightseeing in Kathmandu will cover Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple and Swayambhunath Stupa evening free for your personal activities.
Departure – Transfer from Hotel to Airport
After breakfast transfer to airport.
- All sightseeing will be point to point basis as per the mentioned itinerary.
- All transfer & sightseeing by non ac vehicle (Maximum 8 People in a Sumo/Similar), only for Gangtok sightseeing 2 small cars will be used if the numbers of people are above 4.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Rates are valid only for Indian nationals.
- Camera tickets at various places of Sightseeing / tour.
- Personal expenses like telephone, Fax, internet, laundry, etc.
- Monumental Entry tickets etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural Calamities like landslides, road Blockage, political Disturbances (strike) etc. (to be borne on sight, by the customer)
- Any increase in taxes & fuel prices.
- Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
Documents Required :
2 Photocopy of Valid Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar/Passport for each person.
4 Copy of Passport size photo for each person.
Failing to carry above mentioned document will lead to cancellation of Changu Lake & Baba Mandir trip.
Transportation details :
All transportation would be through Sumo/Similar (Maximum 8 People), only for Gangtok city tour Maruti Van/Similar (Maximum 4 People) would be used as Sumo/Similar Vehicle are not allowed by Government to cover Gangtok City Tour. All transport cost is based on point to point basis as per the given itinerary.
NOTE: Supplement Cost for Nathula Pass is Rs.5000 per Cab.