3 Nights / 4 Days Himachal (HP- 02)
Delhi – Manali (Travel Time from Delhi to Manali 13 to 15 hours - 560 Kms) :
On arrival at Delhi Airport you will be met received by our representative, later proceed to Manali the valley of Gods. Manali is a combination of natural splendour and rich cultural heritage. On the way to Manali enjoy the Scenic Himalayas and the Beas River from the window of your cab. On the way to Manali you can stop at Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh dam on river Beas and Kullu if time permits. The cab will pass through Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Chandigarh, Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu on the way to Manali. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in Manali.
Manali local sight seeing :
After having the breakfast a Manali Hotel, proceed to visit the 450 years old Hadimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan center & monastery, Club House , Vanvihar , Mall Road Manali and Vashisht village, known for its hot Sulphur springs. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in Manali.
Manali Snow-point / Rohtang Pass :
Have an early breakfast later proceed for full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best After enjoying this snowy heaven, take a sledge ride down the slopes & try luck by climbing the little snow hills. On descending to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in Manali.
Manali Delhi :
Enjoy the breakfast later checkout from Hotel and drive towards Delhi. Dropping at Delhi railway station / airport for onward journey.
- All sightseeing will be point to point basis as per the mentioned itinerary.
- All transfer & sightseeing by non ac vehicle (Maximum 8 People in a Sumo/Similar), only for Gangtok sightseeing 2 small cars will be used if the numbers of people are above 4.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Rates are valid only for Indian nationals.
- Camera tickets at various places of Sightseeing / tour.
- Personal expenses like telephone, Fax, internet, laundry, etc.
- Monumental Entry tickets etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural Calamities like landslides, road Blockage, political Disturbances (strike) etc. (to be borne on sight, by the customer)
- Any increase in taxes & fuel prices.
- Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
Documents Required :
2 Photocopy of Valid Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar/Passport for each person.
4 Copy of Passport size photo for each person.
Failing to carry above mentioned document will lead to cancellation of Changu Lake & Baba Mandir trip.
Transportation details :
All transportation would be through Sumo/Similar (Maximum 8 People), only for Gangtok city tour Maruti Van/Similar (Maximum 4 People) would be used as Sumo/Similar Vehicle are not allowed by Government to cover Gangtok City Tour. All transport cost is based on point to point basis as per the given itinerary.
NOTE: Supplement Cost for Nathula Pass is Rs.5000 per Cab.