2 Nights / 3 Days Dooars (HP- 01)
Arrival and Transfer to Jaldapara National Park:
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting to reach Darjeeling - Nearly 154 kilometers 5 hours drive will bring you to Jaldapara National Park-The vegetation of Jaldapara National Park mainly consists of tall elephant grass where animals can be seen grazing and passing frequently-Jaldapara National Park is known for its large population of Indian one-horned rhino-Other animals in the park are Royal Bengal Tiger,elephants,sambhar,barking deer, spotted deer, hog deer, wild pigs, turtles and bison-Jaldapara is a paradise for bird watchers, one can find variety of birds –On arrival check into hotel-Overnight stay in Jaldapara Hotel/Resort
Elephant ride and Jungle / Phuntsholling Sightseeing:
Early morning drive to Hollong for thrilling elephant safari is organized in the early morning from Hollong - It offers the exquisite beauty of the vast grassland of Jaldapara - One can sight Indian rhinos, bison, deer, and Asiatic elephants – Back to resort for breakfast - Next one has to drive 56 kilometers 2 - 2 ½ hours to Bhutan – Drive to Phuntsholling, visit to Karbandi monastery and Amu Chuu Crocodile Breeding Centre - Back to resort by evening – Evening stroll at the meadow near the resort or can visit the local market You can buy some products made of wood from the Highway shops- Overnight stay at resort in Jaldapara National Park.
Departure & Transfer to Siliguri:
Early Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) via Coronation Bridge, Sevoke Kali Mandir, Sevoke - Nearly 154 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – Forwarding Journey
- All sightseeing will be point to point basis as per the mentioned itinerary.
- All transfer & sightseeing by non ac vehicle (Maximum 8 People in a Sumo/Similar), only for Gangtok sightseeing 2 small cars will be used if the numbers of people are above 4.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Rates are valid only for Indian nationals.
- Camera tickets at various places of Sightseeing / tour.
- Personal expenses like telephone, Fax, internet, laundry, etc.
- Monumental Entry tickets etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural Calamities like landslides, road Blockage, political Disturbances (strike) etc. (to be borne on sight, by the customer)
- Any increase in taxes & fuel prices.
- Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
Documents Required :
2 Photocopy of Valid Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar/Passport for each person.
4 Copy of Passport size photo for each person.
Failing to carry above mentioned document will lead to cancellation of Changu Lake & Baba Mandir trip.
Transportation details :
All transportation would be through Sumo/Similar (Maximum 8 People), only for Gangtok city tour Maruti Van/Similar (Maximum 4 People) would be used as Sumo/Similar Vehicle are not allowed by Government to cover Gangtok City Tour. All transport cost is based on point to point basis as per the given itinerary.
NOTE: Supplement Cost for Nathula Pass is Rs.5000 per Cab.